Forex 4 You offers clients 5 asset classes on 5 different account types. This company also provides traders with 19 unique trading platforms, with CFD trading options available. Forex 4 You is owned by E-Global Trade & Finance Group Inc, and fully regulated by the FSC, under the auspices of the Securities & Investment Business Act of 2010. The company’s license number is SIBA/L/12/1027. The financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, etc.) are fully audited by KPMG (BVI) Limited.
This forex brokerage has its headquarters in the British Virgin Islands, and with a rich history spanning 11+ years, clients are assured of credible trading with dynamic trading platforms. In 2013, Forex 4 You launched its social trading platform known as Share 4 You. This groundbreaking development allowed anyone to enjoy the benefits of social trading services. Fast forward to 2016, Forex 4 You announced the launch of its liquidity aggregator and order execution technology known as MarketPlace. In 2017, the company expanded across Asia with new offices in Vietnam and Thailand, and the Share 4 You orders topped 50 million.
Forex 4 You has also been awarded by IAIR as the Best Forex Broker in Southeast Asia. Over the years, the company has maintained a steady increase in the number of active accounts. In 2007 this number was 692, and by 2017 it rose to 122,037. In 2017 alone, clients cashback amounted to $815,320 and partners profit swelled to $4,806,940. This company prides itself on innovation, integrity, global service, and competency. It builds bridges and creates personal relationships with a focus on mutually beneficial partnerships.
Forex 4 You features 5 unique account options. These can be used to trade 5 asset classes, comprising 150+ financial instruments. Each of the 5 account types is listed below:
- Cent Account – execution speed of 1.18 seconds with leverage as low as 1:10 up to 1:1,000. There is no minimum deposit for this account, and the forex contract size for 1 lot is equal to 1,000 units. The minimum trade volume is 0.01 lot and there are spreads as low as 1.5 pips. There are no fees and commissions, and a maximum order number of 500. Share 4 You is available with this account type.
- Classic Account – the classic account has an execution speed of 1.14 seconds with leverage starting at 1:10 and going up to 1:1,000. There is no minimum deposit for the classic account. The forex contract size is significantly larger with 1 lot equaling 100,000 and the minimum trade volume at 0.01 lot. Spreads start at 2 pips and there are no commissions. The maximum number of orders is 500.
- Cent NDD (No Dealing Desk) – this is a market execution style account with execution speeds of 0.75 seconds. Leverage starts at 1:10 and rises to 1:1,000. There is no minimum deposit. The minimum trade volume is 0.01 lot and the floating spreads on offer start at 0.1 pip. Commissions are levied on each lot at $10 and a maximum order number of 500 is in place.
- Classic NDD (No Dealing Desk) – this market execution account has an execution speed of 0.51 seconds. Leverage starts at 1:10 and rises to 1:1,000. There is no minimum deposit. The forex contract size for 1 lot is 100,000 and the minimum trade volume is 0.01 lot. The floating spread starts at 0.1 pip. Commissions are lower at $8 per lot. A maximum of 500 orders is possible.
- Pro STP – this market execution account has an execution speed of 0.37 seconds. Leverage starts at 1:10 and rises to 1:200. There is no minimum deposit and the forex contract size for 1 lot is 100,000. The minimum trade volume is 0.01 lot. The floating spread starts at 0 pips and there is commission of $10 per lot. The maximum number of orders is 500.
Trading Platform/ software
A combination of proprietary trading technology and MetaTrader 4 is available. All the trading platforms can be traded from 1 account at the same time. The platform can be downloaded and installed via the Google Play Store or the App Store with powerful software for all devices. The mobile app features proprietary technology which allows users to access the financial markets around the clock.
MetaTrader 4 runs on Windows, Android, and iOS devices. This is the world’s most powerful, intuitive, and functional Forex trading software. It includes a host of features such as forex charts, dozens of trading pairs, in-depth analysis, real-time updates, and EAs for automated trading. The web-based trading platform, Forex4You features a clean-cut user interface with nifty features and customised software. Desktop clients on Windows and Mac operating systems can access the downloadable platform, courtesy of proprietary trading technology. All in all, there are 19 trading platforms supporting 5 asset categories, and an estimated 150+ financial instruments.
Multiple deposit options are supported, including electronic systems, bank cards, and bank wire transfer. Electronic payment systems include NETELLER, Skrill, and WebMoney. Bank cards include Visa and MasterCard, and the option of a bank wire transfer is also available. The deposit options are available in USD or EUR. Clients are encouraged to verify the fees and minimum deposit amounts/maximum deposit amounts of each deposit option. With the exception of bank wire transfers (1 – 3 working days), all payments are instant. Accounts are guaranteed safe and secure, thanks to SSL encryption and verification procedures.
A wide range of markets is currently supported at Forex 4 You. These include 50+ FX pairs, 50+ stocks, 15 global indices, commodities including WTI (West Texas intermediate), Brent crude oil, and gold, and various digital currencies including Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Bitcoin (BTC). In total, there are 150+ instruments available to traders. These markets are traded on MetaTrader 4, Forex 4 You Mobile, WebTrader, and the desktop client. CFDs are available on 5 asset categories.
Clients can benefit from a generous 100% welcome bonus on their trading account. The terms and conditions of this deposit bonus are listed on site, under the promotions program. At the time of writing, several promotional offers were available including: Trading Hero Contest with a share of cash prizes valued at up to $400 available every second week, the 100% deposit bonus offer where traders can enjoy bonus surprises from 5% – 100%, with 5 bonuses simultaneously, with an unlimited bonus amount. Another exciting promotional offer currently being showcased is the Share 4 You anniversary bonus with $5,000 going to the person making the 100 millionth trade.
Customer support is standing by to assist clients with technical, trading, registration, banking, and platform-related issues. Customer support offers around-the-clock service to clients through many different channels. These include online support with live chat functionality, ticket service in the trader room, or free calls using the web-based app. For general queries, clients can simply contact the following email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with support available in multiple languages including Vietnamese, Mandarin, Hindi, Russian, Malay, Thai, and English.
Telephone support for English-speaking traders is available through the UK-based number: +44-207-193-9932. The customer service representatives are professional, courteous, and well informed. It’s also useful to know that this forex broker has offices located throughout Europe, Asia, and the subcontinent. Telephone and email assistance is readily available in Latvia, Malaysia, Thailand, India, and Vietnam. Clients wanting additional support are best served by contacting support representatives through the live chat function. There are also social media services on G +, Facebook, and YouTube.
Safety features prominently at Forex 4 You. This company has been in business for 11+ years, and operates according to a strict legal framework. It is fully compliant with KYC and AML protocols, and posts all relevant information relating to risk disclosure, legal documentation, protection of client funds (segregation of accounts), and full licensing and regulation. The company which operates Forex 4 You – E-Global Trade & Finance Group Inc is fully regulated by the FSC. It sports license # SIBA/L/12/1027. The company is also independently audited by KPMG (BVI) Ltd. The integrity of client accounts is safeguarded at all times, and full verification of client ID is needed for this purpose.
Ease of Use
It is surprisingly easy to navigate one’s way around this trading platform. With 150+ financial instruments available, traders will have no problem picking assets and trading at their leisure. A full range of analytics options, tools, and trading resources is available to assist clients. Mobile, Web, PC and Mac functionality makes it especially easy to enjoy trading services.
Forex 4 You is an established broker with a wide range of instruments available. This user-friendly broker offers multiple accounts, each tailored to different types of traders. Whether you’re interested in trading forex, crypto, indices, commodities, or stocks, many options abound.