ITRADER.com is an interactive trading platform which keeps trading activity simple for novice traders and expert-level traders. It is 100% regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC), it is MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) compliant and operates under the auspices of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). UK forex traders are privy to a wide range of added extras including multiple trading platforms, rapid withdrawal of funds, enhanced security, and competitive fees. Stocks, indices, commodities and currencies are available in abundant supply at this regulated brokerage.
ITRADER.com offers 3 unique types of accounts, including a Silver Account, Gold Account and a Platinum account. Each of these account types offers unique benefits. These are listed below:
- Silver Account – spreads of 0.07 on crude oil, 2.2 on EUR/USD, and 2.9 on USD/CAD. Leverage of 1:20 on stocks, 1:50 on commodities, indices, silver and gold, and leverage of 1:200 on FX. Withdrawals take up to 7 days to process with no swap discount available.
- Gold Account – spreads of 0.05 on crude oil, 1.3 on the EUR/USD and 1.9 on the USD/CAD pair. Leverage of 1:40 on stocks, 1:100 on commodities, indices, gold and silver and 1:400 on currency pairs. Withdrawals take up to 5 days to process and There is a 25% swap discount.
- Platinum Account – spreads of 0.03 on crude oil, 0.7 on the EUR/USD pair and 1.2 on the USD/CAD pair. Leverage of 1:50 on stocks, 1:125 on commodities, indices, gold and silver, and 1:500 on currency pairs. Withdrawals can take up to 3 days to process and there is a 50% swap discount.
Besides for the 3 unique tiers of accounts listed above, there is also an Islamic account for traders.
Trading Platform/ software
There are multiple trading platforms available at ITRADER.com. These include a mobile app for Android and iOS devices. MetaTrader4 and WebTrader platforms are also available for currency traders in the UK. WebTrader offers multiple benefits to clients including a demo trading account, trading cubes, visual trends, charting and live analysis. Other benefits of this platform include full access to the trading environment, complete technical and fundamental indicators, the option to view trading activity of fellow traders and copy the trades, as well as trade execution with one-click functionality. MetaTrader4 is available for Mac users and Windows users. The features include easy entry of market orders, rapid analysis and speed trading, charting tools and a range of indicators. With MetaTrader4 (MT4), traders of all skill levels can easily dabble in the financial markets.
Once you register an account, you are presented with multiple deposit options including Visa, MasterCard, e-Wallets, Debit Cards, Local Deposit options and Wire Transfer. Once you make a deposit you are privy to a first deposit bonus (contact customer support). It is based upon the volume of your overall transactions. Fortunately, there are also other bonuses available to traders at the discretion of the brokerage.
Multiple markets are available at ITRADER.com. These include a full complement of assets, currency trading, CFD trading, stocks, commodities, oil, indices, gold and others.
The asset index for currency pairs includes 24-hour trading on the following options:
- EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/CHF, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, AUD/NZD, CAD/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD and many others. Spreads vary depending on the currency pair you are trading. In all instances, leverage of 500:1 is available. Currency pairs include majors, minors and exotic options.
With respect indices, the following markets are available:
- FTSE 100, DAX 30, NASDAQ 100, SPX 500, CAC 40, EuroStox50, China Enterprise 40, Hong Kong 50, South Africa 40, India 50, US dollar index, volatility index and others. The leverage on indices is 125:1
The range of available commodities includes the following options:
- Coffee, cocoa, palladium, platinum, soy, sugar, wheat, gasoline, Brent crude oil, WTI crude oil, gold, silver, corn and cotton.
Stocks are abundant and include European stocks and US stocks. The following sampling of stocks is available:
- Bank of America, Berkshire Hathaway, AT&T, Amazon, American Express, China Mobile, Coca-Cola, Exxon Mobil, Facebook, General Electric, Google, Johnson & Johnson, JP Morgan Chase, Kyoto, Twitter, Yahoo, Walmart, Banco Santander, Barclays, Daimler, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Siemens, Vodafone, Volkswagen, Total and Metro.
After carefully reviewing ITRADER.com, it appears that the best option for gathering information on bonuses and promotional offers is to contact customer support directly. Since many bonuses are time specific, up-to-date information can always be gleaned from customer service.
ITRADER.com offers multiple customer support options including telephone numbers in 9 countries. These include Germany, Britain, France, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands and China. The fax number is +357-253-10361. Email queries can be directed at any of the following three addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. An online contact form is also available where you can enter your name, email, subject and message. Traders can also contact ITRADER.com directly through the physical mailing address in Limassol Cyprus.
The safety of funds is guaranteed in several ways. First of all, withdrawals require multiple security checks before any funds will be released. This ensures that no third parties intercept your funds and/or personal information. Secondly trading servers operate from SAS 70 certified service centres, and all.is encrypted at all times. Financial transactions are fully moderated by level 1 PCI compliance services. To further safeguard trader assets, all trader funds are kept in segregated accounts – separate from ITRADER.com’s account. The trading platform’s integrity is protected by research and development teams utilising the highest safety protocols.
Ease of Use
All aspects of ITRADER.com are really easy to use. The user interface is uncluttered and trader friendly. You can find everything you need from the top bar where trade, assets, education, news and trader information is available. The drop-down menus are specific enough to help you get information you need quickly and effectively.
UK forex traders will be well pleased with the options available at ITRADER.com. There are scores of currency pairs including the GBP/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/EUR and others with low cost, fees and commissions and high leverage. A wide range of assets including commodities, indices, currency pairs and stocks (European and US) compliments the range of underlying instruments. With multiple trading platforms available – MT4 and WebTrader – traders can enjoy a full spread of options at all times.