The Website including all the information that appears therein is offered to the public “as-is”. While the Company intends that all the information in the Website will be correct and accurate, there is a possibility that the information is incomplete or not updated and alternatively there is a possibility that technical or other errors occurred. The Company will not be held responsible for omissions, errors, and lack of updates or imprecision of the information presented. The Company hereby claims that the information contained in the Website is for general and informative purposes only and is not a recommendation and/or opinion and/or an offer to purchase any product or providing any other service of the Company, and therefore the User is aware of and agrees that any reliance on figures, declarations, opinions, advice or any other information presented in the Website is done according to the User’s discretion and under his sole responsibility. There is a possibility that part of the information originates in third parties; it is hereby understood that the Company is not responsible for this kind of information and the Company does not guarantee the correctness of this information. In the event of discrepancy and/or contradiction between the information in the Website and the information existing in the Company’s existing documents, including information conveyed by the Company’s employees, whether in writing or orally, the information at the Company’s offices, in its official documents or information conveyed by the Company’s authorized employees shall be deemed true.
Copyright and Privacy
The Website and the content contained herein including the Website design, drawings, diagrams, illustrations, photographs, pictures, text, graphics, video and so on and so forth (“Information“) are protected by the copyright laws of the state of Israel, international treaties and copyright laws in other countries. The information is the property of the Company or third parties that allowed the Company to publish the copyright information in the Website. The User must not change, copy, publish, distribute, broadcast, present, photocopy, issue a license, produce derivative works or sell any part of the information contained in the Website without the explicit written consent of the Company provided in advance. The User acknowledges the existing copyrights in the Information and undertakes not to make any commercial use of the Information or use of the instructions of copyright laws and international treaties or change or alter the Information or any part thereof.
The Website may include links to internet websites that are not operated by the Company. These links are intended for the User’s convenience only and the Company has no control over these internet websites and it is not responsible for the content contained in these websites. The inclusion of links to other websites does not attest to support of the content of these websites or any other connection to these websites or their operators. The Company is not responsible for the proper work of the links or that the links lead to websites with the assistance of any electronic pointer to the link. The Company is entitled at its own discretion to remove any link from the Website and/or add additional links at any time.
(2) The User undertakes not to upload, retrieve, transmit, distribute or publish information or any other material that might limit or prevent others from using the Website.
(3) The User undertakes not to make commercial use of the Information. The right to use the Information is granted to the personal and private use of the User. The Information should not be used for commercial purposes or making profit and the User is not permitted to allow use to any other third parties whether for consideration or for no consideration. It is hereby clarified that no use should be made of the Information published in the Website for the purpose of presenting it on the internet and/or any other kind of service without receiving the Company’s consent in writing and in advance and subject to the terms of consent as said to the extent that such consent is given. The User undertakes not to store information using different kinds of software or distribute information published in the Website in public in a commercial manner or commercial venue or for any other purpose. The Website should not be presented with a different design or graphic interface than the ones set out by the Company; such presentation is subject to the Company’s consent in writing and in advance and the Website should not be presented in a manner that diminishes in any way the content contained thereof.
(4) The User undertakes not to upload, retrieve, transmit, distribute or publish any information or other materials that may encourage, endorse, motivate or assist another person to commit unlawful acts or that might lead to illegal liability.
(5) The User undertakes not to upload, retrieve, transmit, distribute or publish information or any other material including a virus or any other software that might harm computer systems.
(6) The User undertakes not to upload, retrieve, transmit, distribute or publish information or any other material that may breach another person’s or entity property rights including intellectual property rights, breach of privacy rights and/or any other property right.
(7) The User undertakes not to upload, retrieve, transmit, distribute or publish information or any other material including any kind of advertisement without the Company’s explicit permission.
(8) The User undertakes not to upload, retrieve, transmit, distribute or publish information or any other material whose publication or use is not permitted being of a threatening, harmful, insulting, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, racist or pornographic nature or any other vulgar form of expression.
(9) The User undertakes not to make any changes and/or interfere in any manner in the source code of the Website and/or the Information and not to upload software and/or any other applications that might harm or cause damage to the Company and/or any other third parties.
(10) The User is aware of the limitations of the internet regarding information security on the net and he exempts the Company from any responsibility regarding this matter.
(11) The User undertakes not to make use of the Website in a manner that does not comply with any law and/or is not agreed or that constitutes forgery, change or erasure of information.
The Information and the services contained in the Website are provided “as-is” and the User agrees and approves that the Company, including its representatives, employees, directors, managers, shareholders and/or agents will not be held liable for any damage (direct or indirect) caused to the User and/or any other third party in relation to the use made by the User (whether directly or indirectly) of the information or the User’s reliance upon such information.
The User is solely responsible for using the Website. The Company does not bear any responsibility or liability in relation to any malfunction, error or omission of the Website and/or the Website content. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental due to access to the Website or its use or due to any hindrance from accessing or using the Website. The Company is not responsible for any damage to the User’s computer equipment or any equipment of the User, including damage caused by computer viruses or software applications caused by visiting or using the Website and including damage caused by downloading information from the Website.
It is hereby clarified that the Company and/or any other information providers on its behalf including its employees and/or representatives and/or agents and/or directors will not and is not responsible in any manner to conforming the Website including the Information to the purposes and/or needs of the User.
The Company does not undertake that the Website shall be available at all times and that the Website’s operation and/or completeness will not be hindered and/or be carried out uninterruptedly and/or without malfunctions, defects, errors or faults. The Company shall not be held responsible for the abovementioned interferences as said and it shall not be held responsible for discrepancies to the User regarding the quality, nature and extent of the Information (including the method of its delivery), direct or indirect loss or direct or consequential or other damages caused to the User or any other third party in relation to the interferences mentioned above or in relation to ceasing certain services in the Website for whatever reason.
The Company shall not bear responsibility for the disclosure of details provided by the User to the Website in the event of an unauthorized breach to the Website computer systems.
Termination of Website Activities
The Company is entitled at all times to terminate the operation of the Website whether for a defined period of time or whether permanently without prior notice and without receiving the User’s consent to do so.
The Company reserves the right to remove, amend, add or alter any part of the information contained in the Website by updating the Website from time to time. The User shall have no claim towards the Company due to changes in the information in the Website. The Company reserves the right to refuse to grant access to this Website or any part thereof to any User according to its sole discretion and without prior notice.