Top8ForexBrokers.com helps you compare and choose your preferred Forex Broker. We suggest keeping the following checklist in mind when making your decision:
- Is the Forex Broker regulated?
- Account Details: Ideally, your broker should offer either a selection of account types or some element of customizability. Competitive spreads and easy deposits/withdrawals are good indicators too.
- Number of Currency Pairs offered: The variety of currency pairs on offer, as well as the quantity, should be considered (the more of both, the better).
- Availability of Customer Service.
- Quality of the Trading Platform: look for a platform that is easy to use, straightforward and offers a collection of technical and analytical tools to enhance your trading experience.